Feature and Sketch not under one another?

JMOS4
Answers: 0

Feature and Sketch not under one another?

Unread post by JMOS4 »

Hi,

I have an Extrude Cut Feature that the sketch somehow let me drag the sketch out from under it like you would normally see, how do I get it back under the feature it created?
image.png
as you can see the 40 degree cut extrude has nothing under it when I try to expand the tree (should have Sketch196)
image.png
image.png (12.46 KiB) Viewed 494 times
in the past I have seen this happen and no idea on how to correct it or make it like you would normally see other than delete the feature and redo

Regards,
Jim
mike miller
Answers: 7

Re: Feature and Sketch not under one another?

Unread post by mike miller »

You probably pressed Ctrl+T and activated Flat Tree Display. Press it again and it will include consumed features under the children.
He that finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for [Christ's] sake will find it. Matt. 10:39
JMOS4
Answers: 0

Unread post by JMOS4 »

Hi again,

Tried the Control T and it puts all the features and sketches apart but when I toggle it back nothing changes

CTRL T:
image.png
image.png (23.53 KiB) Viewed 488 times
CRTL T again
image.png
image.png (28.11 KiB) Viewed 488 times
seems to be only on that one feature, was fine after I created it and had a pattern I was trying to drag up in a folder and all of a sudden noticed this

Regards,
Jim
Lucas
Answers: 2

Unread post by Lucas »

I have tried to replicate this, but only could let it be unabsorbed using the freeze bar.
Maybe it is due to the parent relation in the feature or maybe a bug? I didn't find a way to unabsorb one specific sketch :/
image.png