Top-Ten List success

DennisD
Answers: 1

Re: Top-Ten List success

Unread post by DennisD »

dave.laban wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:50 am Got my first TTL idea with Breakout Counterbores sneaking in at No.10 there after its late surge. Would be fascinating to see the final vote numbers.
Sadly, in addition to taking down the TTL altogether, they also don't report those final vote counts. I guess they don't want their voting machines to be investigated either!
Brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls aren't there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to show us how badly we want things.
- - -Randy Pausch
Glenn Schroeder
Answers: 23

Unread post by Glenn Schroeder »

DennisD wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:23 am Sadly, in addition to taking down the TTL altogether, they also don't report those final vote counts. I guess they don't want their voting machines to be investigated either!
When they'd show each individual idea in the countdown during the presentation they did show the vote count for each one.
"On the days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days."

Ray Wylie Hubbard in his song "Mother Blues"
Uncle_Hairball
Answers: 2

Unread post by Uncle_Hairball »

I didn't hear that voting was open until it had already closed. Good job Dassault!
Ryan Dark
Answers: 0

Unread post by Ryan Dark »

Alin wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:46 pm GoEngineer already has one of the best AEs in the world. Have you had a chance to talk to Ryan Dark?
Ah. That's why my ears were burning. :D