SortaWorks Admin Portal

JustinP
Answers: 0

SortaWorks Admin Portal

Unread post by JustinP »

Is anyone else having issues logging into the Admin Portal? Our VAR (Go engineer) claims that something is up with the page which is causing out activation issue and making it impossible to revert the license in question to machine activation.

Thoughts?
DOOM-DOOM-DOOM-DOOM-DOOM-DOOM-DOOM-DOOM-DOOOOM
Glenn Schroeder
Answers: 22

Re: SortaWorks Admin Portal

Unread post by Glenn Schroeder »

I logged in just fine a few minutes ago. Maybe there was an issue yesterday that got fixed?
"On the days when I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days."

Ray Wylie Hubbard in his song "Mother Blues"
gupta9665
Answers: 20

Unread post by gupta9665 »

I think it was down for maintenance
Deepak Gupta
SOLIDWORKS Consultant/Blogger
mattpeneguy
Answers: 4

Unread post by mattpeneguy »

Yes, I saw over the weekend someone with DS posted the KB was down. So, it's probably related.
DS should plaster info like that on the relevant system pages to avoid this type of confusion...but if they cared about their customers they wouldn't have dumped the Swamp on us...
AlexLachance
Answers: 17

Unread post by AlexLachance »

JustinP wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:12 pm Is anyone else having issues logging into the Admin Portal? Our VAR (Go engineer) claims that something is up with the page which is causing out activation issue and making it impossible to revert the license in question to machine activation.

Thoughts?
Must be them f*** up something while removing the online licencing, wouldn't surprise me.
JustinP
Answers: 0

Unread post by JustinP »

HaHa yo probably right. We got it sorted in the end. somehow the primary credentials changed to the seccondary usesrs login information. it wasnt something wrong with the site, the credentials got flipped.
DOOM-DOOM-DOOM-DOOM-DOOM-DOOM-DOOM-DOOM-DOOOOM